1. Alexandru Popovici, Research scholar at NASA Ames Research Center
- Current work focuses on real-time estimation of human model parameters in manual tracking tasks using Kalman filters.
- Investigated possible correlation between changes in eye activity parameters ad human control behavior.
- Worked on designing experiments performed in the Vertical Motion Simulator that looked at how false cues in the flight simulators affect the training of pilot manual control skills. [More about him on Linkedin]
2. Yagi Laboratory at Tokyo Institute of Technology